Our department would like to welcome you to Cedar Hill High School. If you are a new to the district student or a returning student, we feel that there are many excellent links on this site for your use and benefit.
**Transcript Request Forms are located under the Forms Link.
Please take a moment to browse the links that we have provided. If there is information that you can not find, please do not hesitate to call our department so that we can be of help to you and your student. Communication between home, school and community is one of the most important factors to a student's success.
The counseling staff may not always know the answer to your question, but please be assured that we will search to find an answer for you. We look forward to working with you and your family for the success of your young adult.
(click on the name for contact information)
- Marketa Whitaker, Lead Counselor
- Bonnie Baker, Counselor-Grade 10-12 (S-Z)
- Kimberly Burns, Counselor-Grade 10-12 (E-J)
- Jacqueline Rodgers, Counselor-Grades 10-12 (K-R)
- Mya Gaines, Counselor-Grades 10-12 (A-D)
- Lynn Russell, Special Education Counselor
- Marketa Whitaker, College & Scholarship Counselor
- Bob Robinette, Career & Technology Counselor
- Tracey Long, Registrar
- Terri Siner, Counseling Secretary
Links to Information